It’s hard to believe it’s already almost the end of July. Summer always seems to fly by. Most of my free time has been filled by the following:
- Boot Camp– We started the second session of FitCamps4Chicks. I can’t stress how much I’ve enjoyed these sessions. The trainer, Bobbi, is great and the workouts are fun.
- Biking– I started biking to work last week. I was only able to bike 3 days and I’ll probably only get 3 days in this week, but I’ve finally figured out my route and I’ve worked out a few kinks, so I’m excited to get back in the saddle.
- Boat Trip– Our annual girls’ boat trip is next weekend. This year we’re combining it with Kristi’s bachelorette party. A day on the lake with my fave girls in the whole world. Can’t beat it!
- Work– well, it always takes up my time, but I’m nearing the end of a huge project and I can’t wait. One more week and then vacation!
- Pool– My friend Kim has been nice enough to let me use her pool all summer. As a result, I actually have a bit of a tan. It’s nice to not have to worry about being pasty white in July.