- I don’t care how trendy they are or how many stores send me promos for them, I’m NOT wearing leggings. No way. No how.
- My paint still isn’t done. It’s almost done. That’s like almost being pregnant. I don’t want to talk about it.
- Yesterday I almost started an office fire with a pop tart and saw a guy riding a bike with a ferret around his neck. All in one day!
- I had a minor case of baby fever this morning when my co-worker brought her twins in. This has never happened before. I must be 30.
- I spent entirely too much time looking for a picture of a bulldozer running over some records for an “inspired” blog post idea. Suffice it to say I abhor that song about “doing the Helen Keller.” FAIL.
- I’m going on vacation in a little over a week. I finally decided two days ago. My planning skills are sub-par while my procrastination is at an all-time high.
- I had granola bar on the front of my shirt all morning. Which is sad, because I thought I already brushed it off. Twice.
- “I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face” And update my iPod. Bruce is getting old. Literally and figuratively.
- I’m starting to remind myself of the “Always Wear Sunscreen Guy.” You know what I’m talking about, right? (Fine. I’ll go look it up for you)
(didn’t know Baz Luhrmann did that. Hmm.)
That is all.