Here’s what I’m thinking about at the moment:
- I suck at running. Like really, really suck. It’s all mental, but I can’t plow through. Maybe I need to change my diet. Maybe I need to run faster. Or slower. Or on the treadmill for a while. Maybe there’s some running jedi mind tricks I haven’t thought about. But I need to do something. Soon.
- I’ve sucked at skating lately, too. I blame the rental skates. Mine should be here late this week/early next week. Cannot wait. Not sure what I’ll blame after that. Probably missing practices. I have my skills test April 7. Let’s hope I’m over this suckiness by then.
- There are these birds in my neighborhood. They look like hawks. But there are a LOT of them. THey have red on the underside of their wings. I’ve scoured the internet and can’t figure out what they are. I even did a bird finding wizard. I think they’re brown. None of the brown birds look like these. All the black birds in Illinois are allegedly vultures/buzzards. It’s a mystery.
- I’ve been plagued by lots of stupid drama lately. I really try to not let it get to me but sometimes I just can’t help it. Apparently my skin isn’t as thick as I once thought it was.
- I’m trying to think of something positive to keep this from being a Debbie Downer post. Right now I’m drawing a blank.
- Oh, yeah… I get to see my niece this weekend (and my brother. and my sister in law)
- Our roller derby team is hosting the STL team… I’m sure we’ll learn lots from them.
- It’s soooo nice out. But it just serves to remind me that I suck at running. I’m blaming the wind.
- Living alone after having someone here for an extended period of time is a bit of a drag. I think I’m over the “I get to leave my $hit laying around and can watch all the TV I want” stage. Now I’m just bored.
- Oh, for those of you who don’t know… my boyfriend got a job where he works out of town M-F and is only home on the weekends. It’s week 3. And despite what it says above, it’s not so bad. At least not as bad as I thought it would be.
- I feel blessed to have as many friends as I do… and in such diverse groups. But sometimes it leads to being over-extended. I’m not sure when my next “free” day is.
- Then again, when I get free time I blog about random (mostly depressing) things.
- I don’t need an easy button. I need a “snap out of it” button. Kind of like a re-do. I’d like to start this week over…
I think that’s enough. I’m even boring myself. Off to read a few other blogs and hope for some inspiration!
- I thought of one more thing I suck at– bills/paperwork. I have a pile of it on my table that hasn’t been touched for weeks….